Frederik Gottlieb is a Consultant Counsel in the firm’s Property and Development Practice Group.
Frederik specializes in real estate transactions and conveyancing, sales and structuring for both high-end and private client matters and large commercial transactions. His practice covers mortgage-backed financing and loans, property title due diligence and opinions, subdivisions, resort and hotel planning development and operation, commercial and residential leases and related tax matters and issues and in advising on and applying for all governmental and requisite approvals.
His practice is based primarily in the firm’s Abaco office.
Recently engagements include:
- Acting counsel for real estate and condominium developers in connection with acquisitions, project structuring, regulatory matters, sales (and pre-construction sales) and related matters.
- Acting for local real estate development company in respect of sale of properties in residential resort communities.
- Providing advice for developers and purchasers on environmental matters in connection with a boutique resort development.
- Assisting with the planning, governmental approvals and legal framework for subdivisions, resorts and planned-community development and sales.
- Advising on the acquisition, ownership and sales of residential and commercial property in the Bahamas, and related financing and approvals.
- Advising credit risk personnel at local lending institutions on the enforceability of mortgage security, demand and sale, and acting on behalf of such lending institutions in power of sale matters.