Nia Bethel-Sears is an Associate in the firm’s Financial Services, Private Clients, Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
Nia’s practice has included corporate and financial matters, private client and shipping transactions, and applications for various government approvals.
Recent transactions include:
- Assisting with the registration of ship vessels and the registration and discharge of ship mortgages.
- Assisting with advising on the registration of Non-Profit Organizations.
- Assisting with the registration of digital asset and carbon trading business licensing applications.
- Assisting with the execution of multi-million-dollar facility agreements.
- Assisting with applications to The Bahamas Investment Authority.
- Assisting with exchange control applications with The Central Bank of The Bahamas.