Anastasia Campbell is a Partner and COO of GTC Corporate Services Limited (“GTCCS”), a licensed financial service provider affiliate of Graham Thompson.
A member of the firm’s Financial Services, Private Client, Trusts and Estates Practice Group, her practice is primarily focused in corporate and commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, asset finance, immigration, regulatory matters and inward investment Government projects across several industry sectors.
Recent engagements include:
- Representing the largest insurance company in The Bahamas in the acquisition of a boutique insurance firm.
- Part of work team representing an international debt fund as local counsel in a re-financing of its Bahamian assets concerning a major Bahamian resort property and related joint venture interests, which included obtaining requisite multi-departmental Bahamian Government approvals for the transaction.
- Representing a major international debt fund as local counsel in a debt-for-equity swap of approximately US$ 170 million, concerning a major Bahamian resort property and related joint venture interests, which included obtaining requisite multi-departmental Bahamian Government approvals for the acquisition, the assumption of casino management licenses, and numerous relevant operating licenses.
- Representing clients in negotiations with the Bahamas Government to establish a new port in the southern Bahamas.
- Part of work-team for estate planning/succession-oriented re-structuring of assets for high-net worth families.
- Advising high net-worth families with respect to obtaining Permanent Residence in The Bahamas.
- Part of work team advising on a loan facility for the purpose of financing part of the acquisition cost of new vessels and to drafting ship mortgage and advising on its registration.
- Advising international lending institutions on structured financing, secured lending and other trans-national financial matters.