Conor Gottlieb is an Associate in the firm’s Property and Development Practice Group.
Conor’s practice focuses primarily in real estate transactions and conveyancing, comprising both commercial and residential transactions.
Recent engagements include:
- Advising and assisting a developer in obtaining the necessary governmental approvals required to develop and operate a private island resort hotel, including the entering into of a Hotels Encouragement Act Agreement with The Government of The Bahamas.
- Representing private clients in the sale or purchase of luxury real estate in The Bahamas, particularly on the island of Abaco.
- Advising on the acquisition, ownership and sales of residential and commercial property in the Bahamas, and related financing and approvals.
- Advising clients on the acquisition, ownership, sales and leasing of commercial property in Nassau.
- Advising and assisting clients with real property tax matters