Renee Farquharson is an Associate in the firm’s Financial Services, Private Client, Trusts and Estates Practice Group.
Renee works on corporate and financial services matters, including regulatory and compliance advice relating to the Securities sector. Her practice has also included real estate and development, comprising both commercial and residential transactions.
Recent engagements include:
- Assisting with the licensing of a commercial airline by the Air Transport Advisory Board.
- Assisting with regulatory filing for the issue of a stable coin (a digital asset with a pegged value issued on a blockchain) backed by audited reserves by one of the largest crypto exchanges.
- Assisting with advising major financial institutions on tax information exchange agreements under Bahamian law.
- Completion of regulatory surveys on a range of industries including telecommunications, record retention, data privacy and electronic transactions and communications.
- Assisted with a refinancing matter for a major resort property.