Sydney M. Rolle is an Associate in the firm’s Property & Development and Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Groups.
Her practice has included, matters related to resort property development, commercial construction, employment and labour, and energy and environmental matters.
Recent engagements include, generally assisting with:
- Obtaining building and regulatory permits/permissions for a major development taking place on the island.
- Advising on issues such as trans-shipment of non-hazardous waste for a leading pharmaceutical company on the island.
- Providing advice in relation to potentially contentious property rights matters.
- Construction disputes & construction arbitration matters.
- Contentious employment matters.
- Providing advice to an energy storage and trans-shipment company in Grand Bahama on matters related to environmental disputes.