Christina Justin is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Christina’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, including insurance defence litigation and complex commercial matters. In addition to her litigation practice, she has also been an Associate in the firm’s financial services, private client, trusts and estates practice group.
Recent engagements include:
- Providing initial case assessment to insurance carriers on merits of cases and available policy defences.
- Propounding written discovery requests specifically tailored to opponents’ weaknesses to support dispositive motions.
- Strategizing new case solutions as litigation developed.
- Preparing motions for summary judgement, successfully disposing cases early in litigation proceedings.
- Successfully defending claims against a large commercial bank challenging exercise of mortgage remedies.
- Representing insurance companies in first party property cases during settlement negotiation and litigation.
- Defending international hotel to thwart class action lawsuit efforts concerning labour issues.