Michela Ellis is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Michela’s practice focuses primarily on asset and debt recovery division on behalf of large domestic and international banks and security enforcement in the real estate and banking sectors and contentious land and commercial disputes.
In addition, Michela focuses on family matters including divorce and matrimonial disputes, adoptions and other child related matters.
Recent engagements include:
- Successfully opposing an application for leave to enforce payment of child maintenance arrears.
- Acting on behalf of an international personality in defamation suits, Norwich Pharmacal Applications and committal proceedings.
- Acting in divorce and matrimonial proceedings where the matrimonial assets were a family business in which both parties were beneficial owners.
- Acting in a property dispute, successfully defending the fee simple owner’s legal title to land from a 3rd party seeking to challenge the location of the Defendant’s land, and the legal description contained in the Defendant’s title documents.
- Acting in property litigation for servient land-owner in proceedings commenced by the dominant land owner, regarding his use of a right of way.