Willie Moss is a Partner in the firm’s Property and Development Practice Group.
She has extensive experience in the corporate, commercial and real estate areas of law and unrivalled depth and knowledge of the industrial and commercial sectors in Grand Bahama.
Recent engagements include:
- Advising a leading international company on the acquisition of the largest chemical plant in The Bahamas.
- Representing key industrial investors on the structuring, purchase and sale of major industrial undertakings.
- Representing international investors with regard to the structuring, purchase, sale and development of mixed-use real estate, tourist commercial, hotel and residential resort projects.
- Advising and representing major corporate investors on local requirements in conjunction with international transactions.
- Advising on governmental and Grand Bahama Port Authority approval processes, permit and licensing requirements.
- Conveyancing and mortgage transactions.